Tuesday, May 4, 2021

*OFFICIAL BLOG* Life Bits and Other Chunks: Memoirs of an untrained man

CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE BOOK PAGE AT SMASHWORDS


Life Bits and Other Chunks: Memoirs of an untrained man is a complete work, but I will continue to update it, probably throughout my life. When you buy a book on Smashwords, you receive the updates for free.
Life Bits are useful times and events; Other Chunks are unidentified, unrecognizable pieces of life. Both are from my personal experiences, and I present them to you in the form of entertaining stories. This collection meanders through a variety of bits and chunks, all designed to bring you entertainment.

Enjoy my Life Bits and Other Chunks, as I present them to you modestly, in the form of an ebook. Look forward to more in the future, as I am sure that life has more to offer, and I can't wait to share!



Following are the current writings in
Life Bits and Other Chunks: Memoirs of an untrained man:



Give me a like at my Facebook page:  
LIFE BITS AND OTHER CHUNKS OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment